Gresham Divorce Attorney – Ken A. Kissir


Sometimes divorces cannot be resolved by a quick agreement. This may be because there are many assets that need to be valuated and divided evenly and legally, or because you two cannot immediately agree on all of the specifics about the kids.Your case can be still be resolved out of Court, however, it may take more time. In such cases I do everything I can to resolve your divorce as quickly as possible, with as little stress as possible, and at the lowest cost to you.


I have been a trial attorney since 1996, and have tried hundreds of cases in trial
and contested hearings. I have also settled many cases and am committed to doing everything possible
to resolve matters outside of trial for my clients. My main concern is that the outcome is fair for my client.


Family Law

The area of Family Law involves working with clients in various parts of family relationship law: including for instance the marital or domestic partner relationship, and the parent-child relationship.

Family law often includes:

  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Separations
  • Divorces
  • Modification Proceedings.

Other common issues that arise are:

  • Establishing Paternity
  • Custody
  • Parenting Time
  • Modifying Custody and Parenting Time (formerly known as “visitation”)
  • Establishing and Modifying Child Support
  • DHS Proceedings for allegations or abuse or neglect,
  • Guardianships, Grandparent and other third party custody proceedings
  • Adoptions

I am an experienced and successful family law lawyer possessing a broad fund of legal knowledge-extending well beyond family law basics and into other areas of practice. Financial concerns, anxiety over the health and well-being of children, even the loss of friends and family members are usually part of the divorce picture. It is my job to help people through this process and make sure they are treated fairly.

Getting Started

If you are interested in consulting with me, the first step is to schedule a meeting with me for an initial consultation. If you are seeking a divorce or to establish initial custody and parenting time, you generally do not have to bring anything to our first meeting, unless you were served with papers. If you were served with papers, bring those papers with you. At the conclusion of your initial meeting, I may give you a list of documents to locate and bring back. This may include common papers, like tax returns, recent pay stubs and statements from retirement plans.If you are seeking to modify your divorce or your initial custody or parenting time determinations, you will need to bring your original judgment and any subsequent orders or judgments from the court with you to your first meeting. This way, I can better understand the legal posture of the case. The same goes if you have a problem with DHS or the ICW program of a Tribal Court. A review of prior court determinations will greatly assist me in giving you sound legal advice.

Gresham Divorce Attorney – Call Today (503) 667-6114